1. During the film's opening moments, young Michael wore a t-shirt of what rock band?
2. What was the name of the cereal Judith ate for breakfast?
3. What obscenity was written on Ronnie's cast when he flipped off Deborah?
4. What song did both Judith and Lynda listen to right before their deaths?
5. What was Michael's hobby?
6. What was the name of Dr. Loomis' book?
7. Walking home from school, Lynda wore a t-shirt of what band?
8. What type of gun did Dr. Loomis buy from Mickey Dolenz?
9. What type of costume did Laurie say she wore as a child?
10. What were the circumstances surrounding Laurie's adoption?
1. Young Michael wore a KISS t-shirt in the film's opening moments.
2. Judith ate "Sugar Rice Pops" for breakfast.
3. Ronnie's cast said "Suck It" when he flipped off Deborah.
4. Both Judith and Lynda listen to Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear The Reaper".
5. Michael liked to make masks.
6. Dr. Loomis' book was titled "The Devil's Eyes".
7. Walking home from school, Lynda wore a Slayer t-shirt.
8. Dr. Loomis bought a 357 Magnum.
9. Laurie insisted she wore a "Dead Little Red Riding Hood" costume as a child.
10. Sheriff Brackett found Laurie at the scene of Deborah's suicide, and she was later adopted by The Strodes.
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Halloween Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror