1. Where was Leatherface born and where was he ultimately found?
2. What was the name of the original meat factory?
3. Where was the group heading when they encountered the Hewitt's?
4. According to Sheriff Hoyt, how many generations of Hewitt's worked and lived on their farm?
5. What was Sheriff Hoyt's real name and what war did he serve in?
6. Where was the biker gang originally from?
7. Who was skinned alive and later became Leatherface's new mask?
8. With Eric tied up and unable to do anything to help, how did Hoyt torture Dean?
9. What events led to Monty losing his legs?
10. According to the closing narration, how many people did the Hewitt's kill between 1969 and 1973?
1. Leatherface was born in the meat factory and found in the dumpster by Luda Mae.
2. The original meat factory was called 'Lee Brothers Meats'.
3. Eric and Dean were heading off to California to be deployed in the Vietnam War.
4. According to Sheriff Hoyt, six generations of Hewitt's worked and lived on their farm.
5. Sheriff Hoyt's real name was Charlie Hewitt, and he served in the Korean War.
6. The biker gang was originally from El Paso, Texas.
7. Eric was skinned alive and his face later became Leatherface's new mask.
8. With Eric tied up, Hoyt made Dean do 20 push-ups, all while beating and kicking the tar out of him.
9. Monty was shot in the leg by Holden and then Leatherface mistakenly amputated both legs.
10. According to the closing narration, the Hewitt's killed 33 people between 1969 and 1973.
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To The Beginning Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror