1. What was the name of the space station, and in what year did the film begin?
2. What became of the crew of the space station?
3. Who built the original puzzle box?
4. What was Duc De L'Isle's occupation?
5. What was the name of the magazine that featured John on its cover?
6. What toy was Jack playing with in present day?
7. What did Angelique have the distinct 'honor' of being?
8. What was unique about the design of the space station?
9. Actress Kim Myers (Bobbi) also starred in what horror sequel?
10. Actor Pat Skipper (Carducci) also starred in what horror re-imagining?
1. The space station was named Minos, and the film began in the year 2127.
2. Merchant forced the crew to abandon ship for Earth so he could put his plan in motion.
3. Phillip Lemarchand, a French toymaker, built the first puzzle box.
4. Duc De L'Isle was considered France's greatest magician.
5. The magazine 'Architectural Epoque' featured John on its cover.
6. Jack played with an erector set.
7. Angelique was the first person possessed by a Cenobite summoned from hell.
8. The design of the Minos was set up to trap the Cenobites once and for all.
9. Kim Myers appeared in 'A Nightmare On Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge'.
10. Pat Skipper appeared in Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' (2007).
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Bloodline Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror