1. What was the number of the evidence locker where Chucky's remains were stored?
2. What was the name of the town newspaper?
3. What cover story did David tell Chief Kincaid to help Jade hide her relationship with Jesse?
4. What book did Tiffany use to bring Chucky back?
5. What was the name of Tiffany's pet tarantula?
6. According to Tiffany, what was Chucky's favorite food?
7. What menacing message did Chucky spell out in the children's blocks?
8. What was the name of the cemetery where Chucky's remains were buried?
9. What was the name of the hotel that Jesse and Jade stayed in after their wedding?
10. What was the name of the amulet Chucky and Tiffany want to use to transfer their souls into Jesse and Jade?
1. Chucky's remains were stored in locker #22408 at the police evidence depository.
2. The newspaper was called the 'Lockport Guardian'.
3. David told Kincaid he was going to Princeton to study theater arts, on a figure skating scholarship.
4. Tiffany used 'Voodoo For Dummies' to bring Chucky back.
5. Tiffany's pet tarantula was named Charlotte.
6. According to Tiffany, Chucky's favorite food was swedish meatballs.
7. Chucky spelled out 'Kill Tiffany Slow' in the children's blocks.
8. Chucky's remains were buried in the Forest Creek cemetery.
9. Jesse and Jade stayed at the 'Honeymoon Sweets' hotel.
10. Chucky and Tiffany wanted to use the Heart of Damballa amulet to transfer their souls.
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Bride Of Chucky Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror