SHELLY POPS THE CORK
1. According to Larry Zerner (Shelly), there was originally an extension of the market scene filmed, where the bikers get on their motorcycles and catch up to Shelly and Vera. As Fox (Gloria Charles) pulls up alongside Shelly, he pops a champagne cork in her face, causing her to wreck her motorcycle. It was cut for budgetary reasons.
2. Vera's death was filmed longer. It included a lot more blood and her reaction to it. It was cut because the MPAA said that it looked "too real."
3. Andy's death scene was a lot more brutal. There is a lot more blood and there is a better shot of his body falling down, which runs a few seconds longer.
ALTERNATE ENDING #1- JASON BEHEADS CHRIS
4. In this ending, after Chris wakes up the next morning after axing Jason in the face, and leaves the canoe and heads running back to the front door. She pounds on the door, yelling, "Open the door! I found the bodies! Let me in! Help! Please let me in!. The door then opens, and she finds Jason standing there, machete in hand. He grabs Chris by her hair and with one swipe, cuts her head clean off.
ALTERNATE ENDING #2- ALI SURVIVES
5. In this ending, when Chris opens the door to find Jason, Ali pops out instead and scares her. They get away. Soon after, the police show up, but never find Jason's body.
Back To Part 3 Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror