1. In the beginning, what music video was playing behind Laurie during her dream?
2. When Laurie woke up in the hospital, what movie was shown on her TV?
3. What rocker was featured on a poster in Laurie's bathroom?
4. What was the name of the coffee house where Laurie worked?
5. What was Michael's nickname, according to the sign at the Rabbit In Red club?
6. What unusual request did Chett have for Dr. Loomis at his book signing?
7. What type of car did Laurie have?
8. What did Laurie have a tattoo of?
9. What was the name of the talk show Dr. Loomis appeared on?
10. What was the address of the Brackett residence, per the 9-1-1 call made by Mya?
1. The Moody Blues' "Nights In White Satin" was shown during Laurie's dream.
2. The movie "Night Of The Living Dead" was shown when Laurie woke up in her room.
3. A poster of rocker Alice Cooper was hung in Laurie's bathroom.
4. Laurie worked at "Uncle Meat's Java Hole".
5. According to the Rabbit In Red, Michael was known as the "Butcher Of Haddonfield".
6. Chett wanted his book signed "To Chett, The Bringer Of Death, Johns".
7. Laurie had a white Pontiac 3000 GT.
8. Laurie's tattoo was of a star, and with it the letters "FTW", meaning "^%&$ The World".
9. Dr. Loomis appeared on "The Newman Hour".
10. The address of the Brackett residence was 15 Cherrywood Road.
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Halloween II Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror