1. What was the name of the hospital where the kids were?
2. What board game did Will, Joey, and Taryn play?
3. Kincaid had a picture of what rap duo on his wall?
4. What experimental drug did Nancy take, and Neal later prescribe?
5. Sister Mary Helena was better known by what name?
6. What celebrity was featured on a TV interview right before Jennifer was killed?
7. What was the name of the bar where Nancy and Neal found her father?
8. What type of truck did Thompson have?
9. Where were Freddy's remains stored?
10. Freddy's remains were stored in the trunk of what type and color of car?
1. The hospital was the Westin Hills Psychiatric Hospital.
2. Will, Joey, and Taryn played "The Wizard Master".
3. Kincaid had a picture of Run-DMC on his wall.
4. Nancy took hypnocil, a dream suppressant, and Neal later prescribed it.
5. Sister Mary Helena was better known as Amanda Krueger, Freddy's mother.
6. Zsa Zsa Gabor was featured in the TV interview when Jennifer died.
7. The bar where Nancy and Neal found her father was "Little Nemo's".
8. Thompson had a Nissan.
9. Freddy's remains were stored at Penny Bros. Salvage Yard.
10. Freddy's remains were stored in the trunk of a red Cadillac.
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Dream Warriors Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror