1. The girls jumping rope is the first of many intended similarities to the other 'Elm Street' films. The girls jumping rope singing the Freddy nursery rhyme are staples in the other movies.
2. When Blake sees the goat in his dream, it's similar to the original 'Nightmare On Elm Street', when Tina saw one in the opening dream sequence.
3. Westin Hills Psychiatric Hospital was the focal point in 'A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors', and it's good to see it referenced and used here.
4. Also, the use of the Hyponocil drug was a nice touch too, and a tip of the cap to 'Nightmare on Elm Street 3'.
5. The TV station reporting the murders has call letters of "KRGR"...I wonder what that stands for?
6. The inmate rooms in this movie are very similar to the ones used in 'Nightmare on Elm Street 3'.
7. The sidewalk shot at school the next day is similar to a shot used in 'Nightmare on Elm Street 4', when Kristen sees Freddy's house drawn in sidewalk chalk.
8. Lori's description, as intended, closely resembled Nancy's original description of Freddy to Tina in the original 'Nightmare On Elm Street'.
9. Mark telling Will "If you fall asleep, you ain't wakin' up" is similar to when Nancy tells Glen "Don't Fall Asleep" in the original 'Nightmare On Elm Street'.
10. Lori is taken to the nurse's station just like Kristen was in 'Nightmare on Elm Street 4'. Only difference was that Kia was the one who was attacked, not Lori.
11. Robert Shaye has a cameo in this movie as Principal Shaye. He also had cameos in 'Nightmare on Elm Street 4', 'Freddy's Dead', and 'Wes Craven's New Nightmare'.
12. When the glowing raver and the sleeping Gibb are double-impaled, it's similar to Jeff and Sandra in 'Friday The 13th Part 2'.
13. Freddy chasing Gibb in the boiler room is similar to when he attacked Nancy in the boiler room while she slept in class in the original 'Nightmare On Elm Street'.
14. Will climbs up the rose trellis just like Glen used to in the original 'Nightmare On Elm Street'.
15. When Mark has snakes at his feet before Freddy kills him, its similar to when Tina had snakes by her feet when Nancy finds her corpse still in a bodybag in the original 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'.
16. The slits in Mark's brother's arms are similar to when Freddy cut up Phillip in 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors' and used him as his own sadistic puppet.
17. Freddy does his trademark "tongue roll" several times in this movie, like he did many times in the other 'Elm Street' films.
18. Freddy spinning Jason around the boiler room like a pinball machine is similar to 'Freddy's Dead', when he made Spencer his personal Nintendo game.
19. Jason's look as a boy is really similar to the way he looked as a boy in 'Friday The 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan'.
20. Freddy grabbing Mrs. Voorhees' head gave Jason a rude flashback to when his mother was really beheaded in the original 'Friday The 13th'.
21. The kids throwing the sack over Jason's head is a precursor to 'Friday The 13th Part 2', when Jason wears the sack over his head when he does his killing in the pre-hockey mask days.
22. Lori setting a time to wake up is similar to when Nancy did the same thing in the original 'Nightmare on Elm Street'. The only difference was that Lori set hers for 15 minutes, whereas Nancy's time was 10 minutes.
23. When Lori goes to sleep, she starts to say, "Now I lay me down to sleep..." just like Alice did in 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master'.
24. Lori succeeds in pulling Freddy back into reality just like Nancy in the original 'Nightmare On Elm Street', and Maggie in 'Freddy's Dead'.
25. When Kia goes to give Jason mouth-to-mouth, she lifts up the hockey mask just like Adrienne does in 'Jason X'.
26. Jason's face without his mask looks similar to the way he did in 'Friday The 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan'.
27. When Lori isn't woken up in time, she ends up back at Freddy's house in a white nightgown, just like Kristen in 'A Nightmare On Elm Street' 3 and 4.
28. The Camp Crystal Lake sign on top of the cabin directly resembles the sign found by Jeff, Sandra, and Ted in 'Friday The 13th Part 2'.
29. Linderman stabs Jason with a flagpole just like Laurie Strode did to Michael Myers in 'Halloween H20'.
30. The cabin porch falls on Jason just like it did in 'Friday The 13th Part VII: The New Blood'.
31. Will and Lori attempting to use the rowboat is similar to 'Friday The 13th Part VI: Jason Lives', when Tommy uses it to actually help him subdue Jason.
32. The way Jason looks at his hand after Freddy cuts off his fingers is a nod to 'Friday The 13th: The Final Chapter', when Trish stabs him in the hand between his fingers. He stops what he's doing and looks at his hand the same way.
33. Lori beheads Freddy, just like Alice beheaded Mrs. Voorhees in the original 'Friday The 13th'.
Know any similarities that I don't have here? E-mail them to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get credit for them.