1. Where did Captain Gupta attend college?
2. What nightmare did Captain Gupta have in the beginning?
3. What common name was given to the Moon?
4. What is the name of April's relative that was in cryogenic storage?
5. What was the most anticipated social event for the campers?
6. What was the most popular sport for teens in the 25th century?
7. What was April's favorite alcoholic drink?
8. What area was Jason stored in?
9. Whose locket did Allessandra lose in the lake?
10. The character of Tobe Cunningham is a tribute to four people. Who are they?
1. Captain Gupta attended New Harvard University.
2. Captain Gupta's nightmare was of a "fire web of creation infested with demons".
3. The Moon was referred to as Elysium by the people of Earth II.
4. April's great-great-grandmother in cryo storage was named Oma.
5. The most anticipated social event for the campers was the "Spring Fling".
6. The most popular sport for teens in the 25th century was virtual hockey or virch-hock for short.
7. April's favorite alcoholic drink was the "Blue Death".
8. The area where Jason was stored was referred to as the "Ninth Circle".
9. Allessandra lost her grandmother's locket, which she kept for good luck.
10. Tobe Cunningham is a tribute to Tobe Hooper, Sean Cunningham, Crazy Ralph, and Martin The Caretaker (Jason Lives).
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Jason X #4 Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror