1. Allen Hawes' insides were ripped out of his body by Jason. He tore his guts out and dropped them onto the ground next to his steaming heart.
TOMMY AT THE STATION
2. When Tommy's originally put in jail, he asks Sheriff Garris "Why didn't you cremate him?!" Garris replies: "They wanted to, but some asshole sent a lot of money to see that he and his mother got a proper burial." In this case, it was Elias.
THE DEATHS OF DARREN AND LIZBETH
3. Darren and Lizbeth's deaths were also trimmed: Excess blood was cut from Lizbeth's death, and Darren actually slid down the spear before he was tossed aside, leaving his insides on the spear like a shish kebob.
4. Burt's death originally ran longer. After his arm is ripped off and he is tossed against the tree, Jason looks at his handiwork, peels the arm off of the machete, and walks past his body to pursue the other paintballers.
5. The triple decapitation of the paintballers was originally much more elaborate. You could literally see Jason's swipe of the machete, all their heads lopping off, and falling to the ground, followed by their headless bodies.
6. Cort's death had a little more to it in the first print. After Cort is stabbed in the side of the head, blood begins to shoot out his head.
RICK AT THE STATION
7. There was originally an extra scene filmed showing Deputy Rick locked up in jail, and his attempts in vain to free himself.
8. The wall-to-wall blood cabin originally had a lot more blood and guts in it. There were shots of livers and hearts running down the walls, but it was all thought too graphic to have in the film.
9. Sissy's death was toned down. Originally, you could see her head torn off and dropped to the ground.
THE DEATH OF SHERIFF GARRIS
10. Sheriff Garris' death scene had more to it. There were more screams, more bone crushing, and his legs began to kick as he was broken in half.
Back To Part 6 Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror