1. What movie did the Elrod's watch in the beginning?
2. What was the name of the TV station in Haddonfield?
3. What was the name of the reporter for the TV station?
4. What model (make) of vehicle was the Ambulance in the beginning?
5. Where did Dr. Mixter see The Strode's?
6. What two games did Karen and Dorothy play at their Halloween party?
7. What was the name of Jimmy's brother and how does he know Laurie?
8. What movie was Mr. Garrett watching when Karen wanted let into the hospital?
9. What did the word Samhain mean and what was its language of origin?
10. What was the name of the novelty store that Loomis passed while in the Marshal's car?
1. The Elrod's watched "Night Of The Living Dead".
2. Haddonfield's TV station was WWAR.
3. The reporter's name was Robert Mundy.
4. The Ambulance was a Ford.
5. Dr. Mixter saw The Strode's at a Halloween Party.
6. Karen and her friend Dorothy played Pin the Tail on the Donkey and Bobbing for Apples.
7. Jimmy's brother was Ziggy and he went to school with Laurie.
8. Mr. Garrett was watching "Dementia".
9. Samhain was Celtic and meant "The Lord of the Dead," "The End of Summer," and was celebrated at the Festival of Samhain every October 31st.
10. The novelty store was "The Keepsake."
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Halloween II Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror