1. In the beginning, after Michael kills Mary the Mid-Wife, he stands back and tilts his head toward it, as if to admire his work. He did the exact same thing when he killed Bob in the original.
2. When Kara goes to her house (The Myers House) and finds Danny with Tommy, it is similar to when Laurie goes back to the Wallace House and finds the bodies of her friends.
3. Another scene similar to that is when Kara goes back there at the end looking for Danny, and she finds Tim and Beth, as well as her mother's bodies.
4. When Danny sees Michael standing in the front yard, it is similar to when the young Tommy Doyle saw Michael standing in the front yard in the original.
5. When Michael stalks Kara toward the house at the end, it is similar to how Michael stalked Laurie in the original.
Know any similarities that I don't have here? E-mail them to us at: email@example.com and you will get credit for them.