OPENING VOICE OVERS
1. In the beginning, the opening voice overs, done by Tommy Doyle in Halloween 6, are done by Dr. Loomis in Halloween 666.
THE POLICE STATION
2. There is a flashback scene of Jamie at the police station, from the conclusion of Halloween 5. She sees that Michael is abducted, then hears the voice and is kidnapped as well, as the station explodes.
JAMIE IN THE BARN
3. Jamie escapes with her baby, and finds her way to the farm. But instead of Michael grinding her up, he simply stabs her and leaves her for dead...but she lives. Jamie ends up in the hospital, where she spends a good deal of the film. Meanwhile, Loomis, hearing the radio transmission, gets his gun.
4. The next morning, The Strodes are having breakfast. As John slaps Kara, we see Danny look outside the window and see The Shape. Dr. Wynn's voice echoes "Kill for him."
NOT MY DAUGHTER ANYMORE
5. Several of the scenes are longer takes than seen in Halloween 6. A small, but effective, scene is shown as Kara leaves for school. Her parents watch her through the window, and John disowners her, saying "She's not my daughter anymore."
LOOMIS AND WYNN AT THE BARN
6. When Dr. Loomis and Dr. Wynn arrive in Haddonfield and see "his mark" burnt into the hay, the police come over and try to get rid of him, saying things like "you people got no business in our town" and "things have been quiet for 6 years, that's the way we want to keep it." Loomis also examines Jamie's body, and although she's still alive, Loomis knows the prognosis is not good. He looks at Wynn and the doctor nearby says, "Only God can help her now".
MICHAEL STALKS KARA
7. When Kara is walking at school, she is stalked by Michael, much like Tommy was in the original film.
8. Back at the hospital, Jamie is in critical condition, when she has a flashback, showing her all tied up, then subsequently getting impregnated by Michael. Soon after, the Man in Black says that "her work is done" and shoots her.
9. After that, everything is pretty much the same, until Kara is abducted by the Cult. After that, the entire movie changes. When Tommy and Loomis arrive, Loomis finds Wynn wearing a robe and gets knocked out, while Tommy follows a cult member to the "final sacrifice" ritual, and takes Wynn hostage until Kara is freed. Then, Tommy, Kara, and Danny take baby Stephen and head for the exit, with Michael in toe.
TOMMY NEUTRALIZES MICHAEL
10. Then, instead of running into the room with embryos, Michael corners them at the exit, as Dr. Loomis frees them. Kara and Danny take baby Stephen and leave, while Tommy uses the power of the good runes to cancel out Michael's power-- releasing his death grip from Tommy's throat.
DR. WYNN AND MICHAEL
11. Then, as Dr. Wynn finally catches up, there stands Michael, with all his powers neutralized by the runes. Just then, Michael's hand balls up into a fist...
LOOMIS GETS HIS MARK
12. As Tommy and Kara leave in the Jeep, Dr. Loomis goes back inside, and finds Michael lying on the ground. Or so he thought. Because, as he unmasks Michael, it is Dr. Wynn under the mask, and Michael has disappeared. Wynn then tells him its "his game now." Loomis then looks on his arm, where the Thorn symbol mysteriously appears. Realizing what he now controls, Loomis lets out the most horror-ridden scream ever, as the movie concludes.
Know any differences that I don't have here? E-mail them to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get credit for them.