1. What type of pills did John keep in his pocket?
2. What was the name of the place the kids stay at?
3. There was a poster of what former NFL player in the gym?
4. What was the poster on Doc's wall, and where did it come from?
5. What 'Nightmare 1' actor made a cameo appearance in the film?
6. According to the sign, what was the population of Springwood?
7. What was engraved on the statue of the child at the middle of the city?
8. What was Tracy's hobby?
9. What pennant was hanging in Freddy's basement, and what year was on it?
10. According to teenage Freddy, what was the secret to pain?
1. John had "Keep Awake" pills in his pocket.
2. The kids stayed at the Recovery House Youth Shelter.
3. There was a poster of former NFL player Herschel Walker in the gym.
4. The poster on Doc's wall was of the ancient dream demons, and it came from the Emerson County Museum.
5. Johnny Depp made a cameo appearance in the drug commercial with Freddy.
6. According to the sign, the population of Springwood was 15,265.
7. "The Children Shall Endure" was engraved on the statue of the child at the center of the city.
8. Tracy's hobby was kickboxing.
9. The pennant was from Valley Forge, and it's dated 1951.
10. According to teenage Freddy, the secret of pain was to stop feeling it and start using it.
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Freddy's Dead Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror