1. What was the town's nickname for the events of the previous summer (from 'Help Wanted')?
2. Where was Rachel during the summer's events (from 'Help Wanted')?
3. What was Pete's nickname?
4. What was the name of the TV show that featured Jack's breakout role?
5. What was Pete's motivation for getting revenge on Jack?
6. Todd and Van were proteges of what character from a previous Tale of Terror?
7. How much was Pete paid by National Enquirer to cover the Halloween party?
8. From what room did Jack suddenly disappear when the power went out?
9. What became of each victim after they were killed?
10. What did Jack use to thwart the advances of the Mummy killer at the end?
1. The town called the previous summer's events 'The Summer Of Blood'.
2. Rachel was in Japan visiting relatives and vacationing for the summer.
3. Since his last name was Peters, Pete's nickname was 'Re-Pete'.
4. The TV show that featured Jack's breakout role was called 'The Nutt House'.
5. Jack's father put Pete's father out of the real estate business and caused his death, hence his motivation for revenge.
6. Todd and Van were proteges of Skrag from 'Virtual Terror'.
7. Pete was paid $5,000 by National Enquirer to cover the Halloween party.
8. Jack disappeared from the Elvis Room after the power went out.
9. Each victim became part of an exhibit in the 'Haunted Mansion'.
10. Jack used a severed head from the guillotine to thwart the Mummy killer.
How well did you do? Check the chart to find out.
Back To Deadly Disguise Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror