1. There was a scene set up where Pinhead and the Female Cenobite surprise Kirsty and Tiffany at the Channard Institute, dressed as a doctor and nurse. The scene was originally supposed to be a slow transformation for them from their human form into Cenobites, but the special effects did not go well, and the scene was scrapped. All that exist now are photographs from that day.
2. The Chatterer originally looked much different than what appeared in the final cut. Originally, when Channard is watching through a window to hell, this is what he sees. The scene was never completed, however, as the effects team were not happy with the look.
THE ENGINEER GRABS TIFFANY
3. Originally, as Kirsty and Tiffany are escaping hell, the Engineer is close behind, and actually grabs Tiffany, but Kirsty helps her escape.
4. After escaping Hell Kirsty and Tiffany end up in the basement of the Channard Institute. The Chatterer chases them in to an elevator. This scene was only partially shot and never completed according to a member of the effects team.
JULIA IN A BLACK DRESS
5. The original ending saw Julia rise out of the mattress once again, this time wearing a black dress. However, it was decided to replace her with Pinhead when they decided to continue the series.
Back To Hellbound Page
Back To The Lair Of Horror