1. In the first part of the film, Chucky mistakes Andy's name as "Andy sup" and calls him this. He starts to call him simply "Andy" after awhile. Presumably, they either figured out how to change his name as one can with Siri or Alexa, or Chucky's intelligence grows enough to know to call him just "Andy." Otherwise, it makes no sense.
2. At one point in the film, Mike refers to Andy's friends as "Millennials". They are, in fact, Generation Z, not Millennials.
3. Andy and his friend watch 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2' out of order. It starts off with the radio station attack on Stretch, then later goes to beginning car chase scene and back to when L.G. gets skinned by Leatherface. These are 3 completely different points in the film and do not play out in that sequence.
4. When Shane is wrapped in the Christmas lights and being dragged into the garden tiller, the lights are still on. In reality, the tiller would have chewed up the cord from both ends causing a malfunction, and the lights would have gone out immediately (and presumably, the tiller would have stopped).
5. When Andy and his friends are about to leave Zed Mart under the security door, Andy is not wearing his hearing aid as he swings his head showing his left ear repeatedly for several moments. Seconds later, when the security door has closed and he stands up, he suddenly has his hearing aid back in his left ear. The hearing aid is very noticeable and was conspicuously absent.
6. There are numerous Buddi toys involved in the Zed Mart Massacre at the end of the film, after Chucky hacks into them. It's not clear what happens to them, as Andy and Karen faced only Chucky in the climactic final scene.
EXPLANATION: Perhaps Chucky, thinking he has finally cornered Andy, no longer found the toys necessary and disconnected from them.
7. There are numerous times throughout the film that Mark Hamill's voice is not properly dubbed to match Chucky's lip movement. This was due to simple technical errors and could have been prevented.
Know any bloopers that I don't have here? E-mail them to us at: email@example.com and you will get credit for them.